It facilitates the monthly cancellation of employees of public and private companies through the PAYMENT OF PAYROLL service becoming workers and employees JEP partners; who may also access immediately to all the services and products of the institution.Requirements
- The employee has to have a JEP savings account.
- ID and voting certificate copies (employer).
- E-mail (employer).
- Transfers of salaries without cost.
- Zero costs for account maintenance.
- Availability at national level through ATMs and JEP agencies.
Data about the beneficiaries or the payer of funds:
Banco del Pacífico
Swift Code: pacieceg
Address: Gran Colombia 23-120 y Av. Américas.
Cuenca - Ecuador
Data about the Beneficiary Customer
Savings Account: 1003808777.
Name: Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista
Address: Ordóñez Lasso Avenue Km6 Sayausi
Fax Phone 413 5000 Ext. Fax 10002
The person who performs the sending must send the proof of the transfer to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full names and the account number of the person who receives the transfer; otherwise, the money will not be credited.Requirements for sending international transfers
Data from the beneficiary bank
City and Country:
Data from the beneficiary
Name (as it is in the account):
Account Type: savings, current, or Check:
City and Country:
- The SWIFT code is composed of 8 to 11 letters and numbers (it corresponds to the identification of the bank in the Swift system), the cost of the shipment is USD 35.00
- The ABA code contains 9 numbers (it identifies banks domiciled only in the US).
- The IBAN corresponds to the account number that is used in the countries of the European Community. It begins with two letters to identify the destination or country.
- Security and support of the JEP Cooperative.
- Delivery and shipping in 72 hours.
- Shipments and deliveries of any part of the world.
The Interbank payment system is a service provided by the BCE (Banco Central del Ecuador-Central Bank of Ecuador), through the institutions of the financial system.Benefits
- It allows transfer electronically the resources of a financial institution to another.
- The Central Bank of Ecuador regulates, administers, operates, and settles, which is medium of alternative payment to checks and cash.
- The institution has a code through which the salary is credited directly to the JEP savings account through the payment system.
- International transfers from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 12:30pm are done from 48 to 72 hours (Sucre Agency).
- Transfers at national level from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm are done in 30 minutes at the Banco del Pichincha.
- 48 hours to other banks.
Through our counters you can charge:
- Mortgage and unsecured loans.
- Reserve funds.
- Severance pay funds.
- To open a JEP savings account.
- To fill out a form of the IEES.
- To present ID card.
- Coverage at the national level.
- ATM AT level country with the COOPENLACE network.
The institution provides to its partners, clients, and users the service of electronic recharge service of the operators Movistar, CNT, and Claro, with debit to the account or payment in cash.
Claro: 3, 5, 6, 10, 20 and 30 dollars.
Movistar y CNT: 1 to 70 dollars (integer value).
24 hours service line JEPOnline and ATMs 24/7.
In JEP counters nationwide from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 18:00.
Take advantage of promotions and perform your phone reloads through the channels offered by the JEP cooperative.
The institution offers to its partners, clients, and users the electronic money system. To obtain this service, you must register your cell phone number in * 153 #, answer correctly all the questions, and go to any of the JEP agencies nationwide to recharge your electronic purse.Benefits
- Make payments through any cell phone.
- This system does not require Internet.
- You can send money to family members, suppliers, customers, without having to move or make large rows.
- Receive payments and improve your collections.
- Use the service without a bank account.
- The electronic money can be exchanged for physical money at any time.
- It allows you to pay for the exact price without having to search for "change".
- Protection with personalized keys.
- It works 24 hours 7 days a week.
- You can make payments of basic services bills (water, electricity, and telephone).
- Payments in establishments of the system of electronic money network, such as shops, pharmacies, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
In order to provide better service and to meet the needs of its partners, clients, and users, you can make the following operations in our counters:
- Payment of Movistar and Claro telephone plans.
- Cancellation of CNT phone.
- Payment of Avón, Leonisa, De Pratty, Tv Cable and Univisa.
- Credit card payment: Pacificard, Mastercard and Visacash (Banco del Pacifico).
- SRI tax: tax income, VAT, RISE, vehicle registration.
- Payment of fines (Commission and Transit agency).
- Collection of the human development bond.
- Cancellation of basic services bills (electricity, water, and telephone).
Requirements to ask the automatic debit from your JEP savings account, to cancel the basic services bills.
- Copy of ID card.
- Basic services bill (the last one) and
- Completing the application (automatic debit)
The Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista Ltda Savings and Credit Cooperative in order to provide better service to its partners has the 1800 JEP JEP toll free number.
1800 537 537Benefits
- Immediate provision of the toll free (claims and suggestions).
- Easy Dial: 1800 JEP JEP.
- 24 hours.