It facilitates the monthly cancellation of employees of public and private companies through the PAYMENT OF PAYROLL service becoming workers and employees JEP partners; who may also access immediately to all the services and products of the institution.Requirements
- The employee has to have a JEP savings account.
- ID and voting certificate copies (employer).
- E-mail (employer).
- Transfers of salaries without cost.
- Zero costs for account maintenance.
- Availability at national level through ATMs and JEP agencies.
Request the BANK ADVISOR abroad to register the international transfer with the mandatory information detailed below:
BENEFICIARY NAME: Member of the JEP Cooperative.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: JEP Member’s Address.
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT: JEP Savings account number.
BENEFICIARY BANK: CAC Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista.
ADDRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY BANK: Av. Ordoñez Lasso km. 6 Sayausí.
BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT: 23119066.
INTERMEDIATE BANK: Pichincha Miami Agency.
ADDRESS OF THE INTERMEDIATE BANK: 396 Alhambra Circle, Penthouse 2, Coral Gables, Florida 33134 / Miami US.
CODE ABA OF THE INTERMEDIATE BANK: 066012867
INTERMEDIARY BANK SWIFT CODE: PICHUS3M.
The bank's advisor abroad must enter the aforementioned information in the SWIFT transaction system according to the fields detailed below:
- Field 56 A / D:
The SWIFT and ABA codes must always be placed, detailed below:
BANK: Pichincha Miami Agency.
SWIFT CODE: PICHUS3M.
ABA CODE: 066012867.
ADDRESS: 396 Alhambra Circle, Penthouse 2, Coral.
Gables, Florida 33134 / MIAMI- US.
PHONE: 001 305 372 3601.
- Field 57 A / D:
The account of the JEP Cooperative must be registered to send the transfer. Ex.
NAME: CAC Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista.
CURRENT ACCOUNT: 23119066.
ADDRESS: Ave. Ordoñez Lasso Km. 6 Sayausí.
ZIP CODE: 010165.
- Field 59:
The name and account number of the final beneficiary must be registered (Savings Account at the JEP Cooperative); where the funds from the transfer will be credited. Ex.
SAVING ACCOUNT: 4060XXXXXX00
NAME: MARIXXX ZAMXXXXXX
ADDRESS: BOLÍVAR Y GENXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Remember that the person who makes the transfer must compulsorily make it through a bank and send the transaction receipt to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JEP Cooperative is not responsible for the information entered erroneously by the bank's advisor abroad.
Requirements to send international transfers
Beneficiary bank details
City and country:
Name (as it is in the account):
Account Type: Savings, Current or Check:
City and country:
Detail of Codes for sending money orders abroad
- The SWIFT code consists of 8 to 11 letters and numbers (it corresponds to the Bank's identification in the Swift System).
- The ABA code contains 9 numbers (it identifies banks domiciled only in the USA).
- The IBAN corresponds to the account number used in the countries of the European Community. It begins with two letters that identify the destination or country.
Benefits of International transfers through code
- Security and support of the JEP Cooperative
- Delivery and shipments in 72 working hours
- Shipping and deliveries from anywhere in the world
The Interbank payment system is a service provided by the BCE (Banco Central del Ecuador-Central Bank of Ecuador), through the institutions of the financial system.Benefits
- It allows transfer electronically the resources of a financial institution to another.
- The Central Bank of Ecuador regulates, administers, operates, and settles, which is medium of alternative payment to checks and cash.
- The institution has a code through which the salary is credited directly to the JEP savings account through the payment system.
- International transfers from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 12:30pm are done from 48 to 72 hours (Sucre Agency).
- Transfers at national level from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm are done in 30 minutes at the Banco del Pichincha.
- 48 hours to other banks.
Through our counters you can charge:
- Mortgage and unsecured loans.
- Reserve funds.
- Severance pay funds.
- To open a JEP savings account.
- To fill out a form of the IEES.
- To present ID card.
- Coverage at the national level.
- ATM AT level country with the COOPENLACE network.
The institution provides to its partners, clients, and users the service of electronic recharge service of the operators Movistar, CNT, and Claro, with debit to the account or payment in cash.
Claro: 3, 5, 6, 10, 20 and 30 dollars.
Movistar y CNT: 1 to 70 dollars (integer value).
24 hours service line JEPOnline and ATMs 24/7.
In JEP counters nationwide from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 18:00.
Take advantage of promotions and perform your phone reloads through the channels offered by the JEP cooperative.
The institution offers to its partners, clients, and users the electronic money system. To obtain this service, you must register your cell phone number in * 153 #, answer correctly all the questions, and go to any of the JEP agencies nationwide to recharge your electronic purse.Benefits
- Make payments through any cell phone.
- This system does not require Internet.
- You can send money to family members, suppliers, customers, without having to move or make large rows.
- Receive payments and improve your collections.
- Use the service without a bank account.
- The electronic money can be exchanged for physical money at any time.
- It allows you to pay for the exact price without having to search for "change".
- Protection with personalized keys.
- It works 24 hours 7 days a week.
- You can make payments of basic services bills (water, electricity, and telephone).
- Payments in establishments of the system of electronic money network, such as shops, pharmacies, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
In order to provide better service and to meet the needs of its partners, clients, and users, you can make the following operations in our counters:
- Payment of Movistar and Claro telephone plans.
- Cancellation of CNT phone.
- Payment of Avón, Leonisa, De Pratty, Tv Cable and Univisa.
- Credit card payment: Pacificard, Mastercard and Visacash (Banco del Pacifico).
- SRI tax: tax income, VAT, RISE, vehicle registration.
- Payment of fines (Commission and Transit agency).
- Cancellation of basic services bills (electricity, water, and telephone).
Requirements to ask the automatic debit from your JEP savings account, to cancel the basic services bills.
- Copy of ID card.
- Basic services bill (the last one) and
- Completing the application (automatic debit)
The Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista Ltda Savings and Credit Cooperative in order to provide better service to its partners has the 1800 JEP JEP toll free number.
1800 537 537Benefits
- Immediate provision of the toll free (claims and suggestions).
- Easy Dial: 1800 JEP JEP.
- 24 hours.